24 Greenhood St, Dedham, MA 020263 beds, 2 baths, 1,776 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $225
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,776 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0080 L:0013
- Zillow Home ID: 57438720
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24 Greenhood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02026 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.9% higher than in Dedham, and 73.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02026 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dedham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02026 home values.
- 6 Brook Ter Dedham, MA$399K431,903
- 20 Greenhood St Dedham, MA$386K533,741
- 12 Greenhood St Dedham, MA$490K632,660
- 34 Greenhood St Dedham, MA$420K441,988
- 31 Greenhood St Dedham, MA$351K311,456
- 27 Greenhood St Dedham, MA$440K62.52,266
- 8 Greenhood St Dedham, MA$509K822,682
- 21 Greenhood St Dedham, MA$395K422,671
- 65 Colonial Dr Dedham, MA$298K311,034
- 10 Brook Ter Dedham, MA$302K21.5981
- 42 Greenhood St Dedham, MA$353K41.51,400
- 37 Greenhood St Dedham, MA$337K421,495
- 33 Greenhood St Dedham, MA$332K311,344
- 71 Colonial Dr Dedham, MA$334K311,338
- 15 Greenhood St Dedham, MA$430K321,342
- 75 Colonial Dr Dedham, MA$236K21730
- 49 Greenhood St Dedham, MA$384K31.51,739
- 4 Greenhood St Dedham, MA$348K311,458
- 6 Greenhood St Dedham, MA$383K822,880
- 46 Greenhood St Dedham, MA$289K31.51,484
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!