24 Hamlet St APT 1E, Fall River, MA 027242 beds, 1 bath, 700 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Built in 1900
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: On street
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Living room, Secured entry, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2122153438
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24 Hamlet Street APT 1E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02724 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.4% greater than in Fall River, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02724 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02724 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292