- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 3,383 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $485,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $212
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,290 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00015 B:00026 L:00012
- Zillow Home ID: 57489254
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $410-652K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02062 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Norwood as a whole. Among 02062 homes, this home is valued 39.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Norwood, and 82.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02062 home values.
|20 Hampden Dr Norwood, MA||$534K||4||3||2,082|
|28 Hampden Dr Norwood, MA||$472K||4||2||2,040|
|17 Worcester Dr Norwood, MA||$448K||3||2||1,456|
|21 Worcester Dr Norwood, MA||$555K||4||2.5||2,292|
|27 Hampden Dr Norwood, MA||$756K||4||2.5||2,370|
|13 Worcester Dr Norwood, MA||$442K||4||1.5||1,404|
|32 Hampden Dr Norwood, MA||$429K||4||3||1,316|
|16 Hampden Dr Norwood, MA||$456K||3||2||1,735|
|12 Suffolk Dr Norwood, MA||$745K||4||2.5||2,454|
|4 Plymouth Dr Norwood, MA||$613K||4||2.5||2,370|
|25 Worcester Dr Norwood, MA||$579K||4||3||2,600|
|9 Worcester Dr Norwood, MA||$441K||3||2||1,410|
|12 Hampden Dr Norwood, MA||$409K||4||1.5||1,438|
|10 Suffolk Dr Norwood, MA||$863K||4||2.5||2,452|
|11 Suffolk Dr Norwood, MA||$486K||4||2.5||2,051|
|29 Worcester Dr Norwood, MA||$484K||4||2.5||1,772|
|36 Hampden Dr Norwood, MA||$407K||3||2.5||1,152|
|15 Hampden Dr Norwood, MA||$459K||4||2||1,774|
|12 Worcester Dr Norwood, MA||$471K||3||2.5||1,514|
|16 Worcester Dr Norwood, MA||$552K||4||1.5||2,260|
Nearby Schools in Norwood
K-5 & ungraded1.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!