24 Hancock StAPT 4, Boston, MA 02114
Sold on 4/18/13: $699,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:923 sq ft
- Lot:926 sqft
- Year Built:1880
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $699,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Room TypesWalk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesPrivate patio/deck; large attic for storage located inside the unit; high ceilings; exposed brick
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Last Remodel Year1980
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:03 P:00078 S:022
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count14
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID59180619
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Days on Zillow324
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$684,060||$636K – $718K||-$1,332||$741||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,992/mo||$2.4K – $3.9K/mo||+$66||$3.24||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Beacon Hill home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Beacon Hill homes, this home is valued 9.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Boston, and 82.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 24 Hancock Street APT 4
- Apt 6$677K21.0914
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005