- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
24 Highland St, Exeter, NH 038333 beds, 1 bath, 1,845 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Last sold: May 1997 for $114,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,845 sqft
- Parcel #: EXTR M:065 L:144
- Zillow Home ID: 86836827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24 Highland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03833 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% less than in Town of Exeter, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03833 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03833 home values.
- 26 Highland St Exeter, NH$218K31.51,064
- 18 Highland St # 20 Exeter, NH$269K532,321
- 19 Highland St Exeter, NH$249K321,210
- 17 Highland St Exeter, NH$240K311,880
- 15 Highland St Exeter, NH$249K21.51,296
- 8 Highland St Exeter, NH$266K331,881
- 8 Highland St # 8 Exeter, NH$256K32.51,881
- 6 Highland St Exeter, NH$267K332,230
- 6 Highland St # 6 Exeter, NH$278K32.51,881
- 51 Portsmouth Ave Exeter, NH$387K331,690
- 49 Portsmouth Ave Exeter, NH$218K321,968
- 10 Highland St Exeter, NH$293K422,679
- 47 Portsmouth Ave Exeter, NH$229K432,316
- Highland St Exeter, NH$230K311,845
- 28 Prospect St Exeter, NH$270K311,745
- 24 Prospect St Exeter, NH$138K311,131
- 22 Prospect St Exeter, NH$246K42.51,440
- 20 Prospect St Exeter, NH$282K321,605
- 12-14 Prospect St Exeter, NH$245K432,063
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.