- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 704 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $339,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $244
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Yes, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00035 B:C001 L:013
- Zillow Home ID: 55902883
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $280-425K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02645 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for Harwich as a whole. Among 02645 homes, this home is valued 1.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02645, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% lower than in Harwich, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02645 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Harwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02645 home values.
|26 Ridgevale Rd Harwich, MA||$299K||3||2||1,250|
|20 Ridgevale Rd Harwich, MA||$279K||3||1||1,092|
|20 Hollow Ln Harwich, MA||$282K||2||1||1,092|
|29 Intervale Ln Harwich, MA||$271K||2||1||912|
|23 Ridgevale Rd Harwich, MA||$282K||2||1||1,193|
|25 Ridgevale Rd Harwich, MA||$289K||2||2||1,340|
|23 Hollow Ln Harwich, MA||$297K||3||1||1,316|
|19 Ridgevale Rd Harwich, MA||$299K||3||1||1,296|
|34 Ridgevale Rd Harwich, MA||$398K||4||1.5||2,522|
|16 Ridgevale Rd Harwich, MA||$293K||2||1.5||1,248|
|29 Ridgevale Rd Harwich, MA||$278K||2||1||1,008|
|24 Intervale Ln Harwich, MA||$408K||4||3||2,280|
|25 Intervale Ln Harwich, MA||$318K||4||1.5||1,536|
|17 Ridgevale Rd Harwich, MA||$286K||3||2||1,114|
|18 Hollow Ln Harwich, MA||$284K||2||2||1,200|
|20 Sandale Ln Harwich, MA||$314K||3||2||1,408|
|19 Hollow Ln Harwich, MA||$303K||2||2||1,352|
|36 Ridgevale Rd Harwich, MA||$368K||3||2||1,911|
|22 Intervale Ln Harwich, MA||$283K||3||2||1,144|
|15 Ridgevale Rd Harwich, MA||$353K||3||2||2,015|
Nearby Schools in Harwich
PK-4 & ungraded2.9 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!