A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Compactor, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Secluded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ In Ground Tank, Pool Type \ In Ground, Porch Type \ No Porch, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Dock, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ Walk To, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,563 sqft
- Parcel #: M:008.3 B:00104 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 58045417
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06357 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Niantic as a whole. Among 06357 homes, this home is valued 41.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06357, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.2% higher than in Niantic, and 4.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06357 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niantic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06357 home values.
|9 Barone Rd Niantic, CT||$260K||3||2||1,388|
|26 Old Black Point Rd Niantic, CT||$203K||1||1||768|
|10 Barone Rd Niantic, CT||$233K||3||1||1,118|
|12 Birch St Niantic, CT||$290K||4||2.5||1,757|
|22 Old Black Point Rd Niantic, CT||$361K||5||2||2,142|
|7 Barone Rd Niantic, CT||$332K||3||2||2,065|
|24 Old Black Point Rd Niantic, CT||$268K||4||2||1,500|
|22 Indian Rock Rd Niantic, CT||$638K||--||--||--|
|20 Old Black Point Rd Niantic, CT||$272K||3||1.5||1,812|
|17 Mitchell Dr Niantic, CT||$614K||5||3.5||3,606|
|6 Barone Rd Niantic, CT||$489K||3||3.5||2,645|
|28 Old Black Point Rd Niantic, CT||$222K||2||1||1,172|
|18 Old Black Point Rd Niantic, CT||$273K||3||2||1,632|
|Barone Rd Niantic, CT||$223K||2||1||856|
|5 Barone Rd Niantic, CT||$223K||2||1||856|
|30 Old Black Point Rd Niantic, CT||$255K||3||2||1,425|
|16 Old Black Point Rd Niantic, CT||$278K||3||2||1,656|
|23 Old Black Point Rd Niantic, CT||$232K||3||1.5||1,320|
|21 Old Black Point Rd Niantic, CT||$288K||3||2||1,955|
|3 Barone Rd Niantic, CT||$219K||2||1||864|
Nearby Schools in Niantic
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!