- Built in 1975
- Views: 527 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $70,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $79
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Wall AC, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Garden, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 886 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0097 B:0001 L:0009
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59236824
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $88-145K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01843 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Lawrence as a whole. Among 01843 homes, this home is valued 40.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 47.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01843, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.3% less than in Lawrence, and 49.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01843 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01843 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (22)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 24 Inman St|
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
1-4 & ungraded0.9 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!