- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 2,206 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $431,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $193
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,231 sqft
- Parcel #: M:30D B:0175 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56927241
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $307-580K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01938 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Town of Ipswich as a whole. Among 01938 homes, this home is valued 22.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01938, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Ipswich, and 46.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
|23 Kimball Ave Ipswich, MA||$635K||4||3.5||2,911|
|27 Kimball Ave Ipswich, MA||$460K||3||1.5||2,246|
|22 Kimball Ave Ipswich, MA||$416K||4||1||1,607|
|21 Kimball Ave Ipswich, MA||$518K||3||2.5||1,900|
|30 Kimball Ave Ipswich, MA||$421K||3||2||2,048|
|32 Kimball Ave Ipswich, MA||$397K||2||2||1,563|
|39 Kimball Ave Ipswich, MA||$436K||4||2||2,185|
|34 Kimball Ave Ipswich, MA||$305K||4||2.5||2,100|
|31 Kimball Ave Ipswich, MA||$534K||--||--||--|
|19 Kimball Ave Ipswich, MA||$486K||3||2.5||1,762|
|1 Beaulieu Ln Ipswich, MA||$611K||4||2.5||2,784|
|2 Beaulieu Ln Ipswich, MA||$735K||3||2.5||3,720|
|3 Beaulieu Ln Ipswich, MA||$627K||3||2.5||2,680|
|41 Kimball Ave Ipswich, MA||$308K||2||1||1,359|
|17 Kimball Ave Ipswich, MA||$331K||3||1||1,138|
|16 Kimball Ave Ipswich, MA||$405K||3||1.5||1,589|
|15 Kimball Ave Ipswich, MA||$363K||3||1||1,363|
|16 Old Ipswich Way UNIT 16 Ipswich, MA||$346K||--||2.5||1,514|
|14 Old Ipswich Way UNIT 14 Ipswich, MA||$370K||3||3||1,800|
|10 Old Ipswich Way UNIT 10 Ipswich, MA||$373K||3||2.5||1,800|
Nearby Schools in Town of Ipswich
PK-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!