- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- 26 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,647 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $1
- Price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: 208730
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Style \ Cape, Exterior Amenities \ Deck, Appliances Incl \ Refrigerator, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Floor \ Wood, Heat\Cool \ Forced Air, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior \ Vinyl, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Hot Water \ Nat Gas, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged, Region \ Berkshire - Central, Appliances Incl \ Range\Stove, Fuel \ Oil, Easement \ Unk, Right of Way \ Unk, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Survey \ Unk, Electric Type \ 100 Amp, Garage \ Detached, Underground Oil Tank \ Unk, Garage \ 1 Car, Status \ Pending, Limited Service \ No, Contingent \ Yes, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:H13 B:0001 L:002
- Zillow Home ID: 55945382
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $114-172K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01201 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Pittsfield as a whole. Among 01201 homes, this home is 14.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pittsfield, and 27.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01201 home values.
|32 Linn St Pittsfield, MA||$117K||3||1||1,114|
|31 James St Pittsfield, MA||$144K||4||1||1,478|
|18 Linn St Pittsfield, MA||$143K||4||1||1,230|
|23 Linn St Pittsfield, MA||$166K||2||1||1,888|
|25 James St Pittsfield, MA||$170K||3||1.5||1,838|
|42 Linn St Pittsfield, MA||$134K||3||1||1,458|
|41 James St Pittsfield, MA||$99K||3||1.5||952|
|33 Linn St Pittsfield, MA||$180K||4||2||1,626|
|60 Plinn St Pittsfield, MA||$116K||4||1||1,488|
|11 Linn St Pittsfield, MA||$125K||3||1||1,284|
|56 Plinn St Pittsfield, MA||$119K||3||1.5||1,456|
|52 Plinn St Pittsfield, MA||$121K||3||1||1,440|
|25 Mohegan St Pittsfield, MA||$93K||2||1||594|
|34 James St Pittsfield, MA||$115K||3||1||912|
|43 Linn St Pittsfield, MA||$111K||3||1||912|
|24 James St Pittsfield, MA||$135K||3||1||1,050|
|50 Linn St Pittsfield, MA||$115K||3||1||1,150|
|43 James St Pittsfield, MA||$148K||4||1.5||2,100|
|31 Mohegan St Pittsfield, MA||$152K||3||1.5||1,232|
|70 Plinn St Pittsfield, MA||$117K||3||1.5||1,764|
Nearby Schools in Pittsfield
PK-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!