This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,983 all time views
- AMENITIES: Conservation Area
- AMENITIES: Public School
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: Walk/Jog Trails
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Microwave
- APPLIANCES: Range
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- BASEMENT_FEATURE: Full
- BASEMENT_FEATURE: Interior Access
- BASEMENT_FEATURE: Partially Finished
- BASEMENT_FEATURE: Walk Out
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- BED2_DSCRP: Ceiling Fan(s)
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- BED2_LEVEL: Second Floor
- BED3_DSCRP: Ceiling Fan(s)
- BED3_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- BED3_LEVEL: Second Floor
- BED4_DSCRP: Ceiling Fan(s)
- BED4_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- BED4_LEVEL: Second Floor
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- COOLING: Central Air
- DIN_DSCRP: Ceiling Fan(s)
- DIN_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- DIN_DSCRP: Wainscoting
- DIN_LEVEL: First Floor
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: 200 Amps
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Doors
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Windows
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Vinyl
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Deck
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Invisible Fence
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Storage Shed
- FAM_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- FAM_LEVEL: First Floor
- FLOORING: Hardwood
- FLOORING: Tile
- FLOORING: Wall to Wall Carpet
- FOUNDATION: Poured Concrete
- GARAGE_PARKING: Attached
- HEATING: Forced Air
- HEATING: Propane
- HOT_WATER: Propane Gas
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Lock Box
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Pets on Premises
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Sign
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Lock Box
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Pets on Premises
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Sign
- INSULATION_FEATURE: Full
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Cable Available
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Central Vacuum
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- KIT_DSCRP: Kitchen Island
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- LAUNDRY_LEVEL: First Floor
- LEAD_PAINT: None
- LOT_DESCRIPTION: Paved Drive
- MASTER_BATH: Yes
- MBR_DSCRP: Ceiling Fan(s)
- MBR_DSCRP: Closet - Walk-in
- MBR_DSCRP: Double Vanity
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- MBR_LEVEL: Second Floor
- OTH1_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- OTH1_LEVEL: Second Floor
- OTH1_ROOM_NAME: Home Office
- OTH2_DSCRP: Deck - Exterior
- OTH2_DSCRP: Dining Area
- OTH2_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- OTH2_DSCRP: Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box
- OTH2_ROOM_NAME: Other
- PROP_TYPE: Single Family
- ROAD_TYPE: Paved
- ROAD_TYPE: Public
- ROAD_TYPE: Publicly Maint.
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- SF_TYPE: Detached
- STYLE: Colonial
- YEAR_ROUND: Yes
- Floor size: 2,832 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111799015
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $357-535K.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Pelham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.