24 Lothrop St, Beverly, MA 019155 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,839 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Open concept home, with updates throughout. High ceilings with ceiling fans. Large private wooded lot with mature trees and extra off street parking. Central AC with two zones, Forced Hot Air Furnaces with two zones. Fenced in large backyard, newly painted fence. Newly refinished original wide plank hardwood floors throughout. New wall to wall carpeting in the Master Bedroom and 3rd bedroom. Whirlpool large tub, tile bathrooms. House is already wired for an alarm system, it also has surround sound throughout the entire house. Income producing 2- Bedroom apartment in the top floor currently brings in $1050.00 a month in rental income(no lease). Not considered in the flood zone for insurance on the new flood zone maps.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 58 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Wall
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $640,000
- Price/sqft: $259
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, On street, 0 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition, Other, Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,839 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0005 B:0386 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59224257
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24 Lothrop Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01915 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 73.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
- 26 Lothrop St Beverly, MA$649K52.52,006
- 22 Lothrop St Beverly, MA$722K532,446
- 28 Lothrop St Beverly, MA$796K33.53,316
- 22 Lothrop St # R Beverly, MA$249K311,161
- 20 Lothrop St Beverly, MA$421K312,316
- 32 Lothrop St Beverly, MA$817K33.52,148
- 50 Stone St Beverly, MA$612K332,658
- 29 Lothrop St UNIT 2 Beverly, MA$383K221,314
- 9 Quincy Park Beverly, MA$826K23--
- 48 Stone St # R Beverly, MA$318K21.51,155
- 31 Lothrop St Beverly, MA$1.03M44.54,151
- 34 Lothrop St Beverly, MA$760K52.52,750
- 23 Lothrop St Beverly, MA$439K31.51,845
- 36 Lothrop St # R Beverly, MA$417K532,184
- 33 Lothrop St Beverly, MA$694K32.53,200
- 25-27 Lothrop St Beverly, MA$631K623,076
- 9 Quincy Park UNIT 2 Beverly, MA$423K221,494
- 9 Quincy Park UNIT 1 Beverly, MA$460K332,124
- 9 Quincy Park UNIT 3 Beverly, MA$332K321,165
- 46 Stone St Beverly, MA$286K21.51,345
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!