- Lot: 0.94 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 21 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $180,900
- Price/sqft: $147
- MLS #: G10007787
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Secluded, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Half Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Coal
- Parcel #: M:42 B:0073 L:0031A
- Zillow Home ID: 60110401
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is 11% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 3.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|26 Maiden Ln Vernon, CT||$144K||4||2||1,588|
|12 Maiden Ln Vernon, CT||$158K||3||3||1,850|
|28 Maiden Ln Vernon, CT||$143K||5||2||1,665|
|4 Maiden Ln Vernon, CT||$121K||6||2||1,394|
|7 Maiden Ln Vernon, CT||$148K||3||1||2,146|
|Spruce St Vernon, CT||$115K||2||1||1,230|
|5 Spruce St Vernon, CT||$115K||2||1||1,230|
|27 Maiden Ln Vernon, CT||$140K||3||1||1,260|
|25 Maiden Ln Vernon, CT||$264K||5||5||2,748|
|25 Maiden Ln Vernon, CT||$146K||2||2||1,100|
|10 Reed St Vernon, CT||$139K||2||1.5||1,374|
|12 Reed St Vernon, CT||$158K||3||2||1,546|
|7 Spruce St Vernon, CT||$107K||2||2||1,081|
|48 Grove St Vernon, CT||$156K||4||2||2,142|
|44 Grove St Vernon, CT||$140K||4||1||1,586|
|16 Reed St Vernon, CT||$106K||3||1||936|
|11 Spruce St Vernon, CT||$121K||2||2.5||1,269|
|5 1/2 Spruce St Vernon, CT||$98K||2||1||684|
|52 Grove St Vernon, CT||$159K||5||1||1,658|
|56 Grove St Vernon, CT||$122K||4||2||1,662|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!