- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 990 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $216,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $139
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,558 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R01963
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59051818
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $137-307K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06002 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Bloomfield as a whole. Among 06002 homes, this home is valued 19.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% higher than in Bloomfield, and 45.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bloomfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06002 home values.
|23 Maple Edge Dr Bloomfield, CT||$254K||5||1.5||2,104|
|21 Maple Edge Dr Bloomfield, CT||$202K||4||3||1,488|
|6 Maple Edge Dr Bloomfield, CT||$231K||4||2.5||1,836|
|17 Maple Edge Dr Bloomfield, CT||$243K||4||2.5||2,236|
|7 Maple Edge Dr Bloomfield, CT||$248K||4||2.5||2,226|
|15 Maple Edge Dr Bloomfield, CT||$202K||3||2.5||1,398|
|9 Maple Edge Dr Bloomfield, CT||$201K||3||2||1,444|
|5 Maple Edge Dr Bloomfield, CT||$226K||4||3||1,832|
|4 Maple Edge Dr Bloomfield, CT||$224K||4||1.5||1,929|
|11 Maple Edge Dr Bloomfield, CT||$213K||3||2||1,500|
|3 Maple Edge Dr Bloomfield, CT||$243K||4||2.5||1,948|
|10 Maple Edge Dr Bloomfield, CT||$214K||4||1.5||1,861|
|5 Butternut Dr Bloomfield, CT||$227K||4||3||2,120|
|8 Maple Edge Dr Bloomfield, CT||$198K||3||1.5||1,468|
|7 Butternut Dr Bloomfield, CT||$229K||4||3.5||2,120|
|20 Foothills Way Bloomfield, CT||$193K||3||1.5||1,396|
|3 Butternut Dr Bloomfield, CT||$227K||4||2.5||2,100|
|125 Wadhams Rd Bloomfield, CT||$257K||3||2||2,394|
|9 Butternut Dr Bloomfield, CT||$219K||4||2.5||1,848|
|24 Foothills Way Bloomfield, CT||$253K||4||2.01||2,009|
Nearby Schools in Bloomfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!