24 Mary St, East Hampton, NY 119372 beds, 2 baths, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: May 2010 for $375,000
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Parcel #: 0300038000800014000
- Zillow Home ID: 32655202
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 24 Mary Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% higher than in East Hampton, and 61% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Springs home values.
- Apt B$534K------
Nearby Schools in East Hampton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Springs School (assigned) PK-8 1.7 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292