- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
24 Niagara St, North Tonawanda, NY 141204 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,625 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,360 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $128,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 308 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,625 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 2912001850320002032000
- Zillow Home ID: 31463756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 24 Niagara Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.4% less than in North Tonawanda, and 73.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Tonawanda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14120 home values.
- 24 Niagara St # 0 North Tonawanda, NY$124K------
- 18 Niagara St North Tonawanda, NY$123K31.51,832
- 30 Niagara St North Tonawanda, NY$102K311,378
- 36 Niagara St North Tonawanda, NY$81K311,132
- 40 Niagara St North Tonawanda, NY$81K421,434
- 46 Niagara St North Tonawanda, NY$92K311,240
- 29 Niagara St North Tonawanda, NY$90K311,120
- 23 Niagara St North Tonawanda, NY$90K311,120
- 17 Niagara St North Tonawanda, NY$72K21754
- 37 Niagara St North Tonawanda, NY$83K311,080
- 52 Niagara St North Tonawanda, NY$68K21810
- 39 Falconer St North Tonawanda, NY$93K311,025
- 58 Niagara St North Tonawanda, NY$61K21804
- 45 Falconer St North Tonawanda, NY$119K31.51,617
- 490 Sweeney St North Tonawanda, NY$121K11.51,976
- Niagara St North Tonawanda, NY$90K311,120
- 64 Niagara St North Tonawanda, NY$112K311,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!