- Built in 1978
- Views: 1,658 all time views
- HOA Fee: $330
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $176,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $133
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 34
- Floor size: 1,326 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 31220950
- Zillow Home ID: 57767588
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-278K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06070 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Simsbury as a whole. Among 06070 homes, this home is valued 39.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06070, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% lower than in Simsbury, and 23.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06070 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Simsbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06070 home values.
Nearby Schools in Simsbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!