- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
24 Oxbow Ln, Guilford, CT 064373 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,518 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Last sold: Apr 1993 for $179,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,518 sqft
- Parcel #: 3475
- Zillow Home ID: 58899184
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24 Oxbow Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06437, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.1% less than in Derby, and 10.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06437 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Derby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06437 home values.
- 85 Davis Dr Guilford, CT$399K321,767
- 99 North St Guilford, CT$357K211,617
- 128 Ida Ave Derby, CT$174K311,008
- 134 Ida Ave Derby, CT$199K31.51,508
- 140 Ida Ave Derby, CT$270K231,868
- 122 Ida Ave Derby, CT$164K311,008
- 135 Ida Ave Derby, CT$198K221,340
- 481 Durham Rd Guilford, CT$371K321,514
- 129 Ida Ave Derby, CT$153K31960
- 370 Saw Mill Rd Guilford, CT$437K42.52,992
- 141 Ida Ave Derby, CT$208K211,686
- 123 Ida Ave Derby, CT$181K31.51,264
- 116 Ida Ave Derby, CT$185K311,212
- 147 Ida Ave Derby, CT$132K311,008
- 152 Ida Ave Derby, CT$171K311,152
- 21 Jeanetti Dr Derby, CT$312K32.52,408
- 110 Ida Ave Derby, CT$169K311,440
- 153 Ida Ave Derby, CT$143K31988
- 139 Village Pond Rd Guilford, CT$476K42.51,970
- 40 Thankful Stow Rd Guilford, CT$558K53.53,380
Nearby Schools in Derby
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292