- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Views: 6,975 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $130,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $81
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 7 spaces, 294 sqft
- Age Description \ Estimated, AMENITIES \ Built-In Cabinets, AMENITIES \ Ceramic Tile, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ATTIC \ Eaves, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Albany, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Guilderland, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ None, County \ Albany, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Lighting, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch/Enclosed, First Floor Bath \ Full, First Floor Bedroom \ Yes, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Attached, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Water, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Gran/Solid Surf Counters, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Working Only, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS Only, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ Basement, Living Rm Fireplace Type \ Fire Place - Wood, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Privacy, Master Bath \ None, Off Street Parking \ Yes, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ Broker Load Photo, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, School District Code \ Guilderland, School Taxes Description \ Estimated, SEWER \ Public, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ Cape Cod, Sub Area \ Guilderland Town - East of Thruw, Swis Code \ 013089, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,612 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 01308905202000010420000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29710270
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-223K.
Market guideZillow predicts 12203 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for Albany as a whole. Among 12203 homes, this home is valued 5.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12203, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% less than in Albany, and 79% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12203 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12203 home values.
|Parkwood St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|22 Parkwood St Albany, NY||$182K||3||1||1,512|
|20 Parkwood St Albany, NY||$198K||3||2||1,758|
|26 W Parkwood St Albany, NY||$198K||3||1.5||1,581|
|16 Parkwood St Albany, NY||$152K||2||1||1,122|
|21 Elmwood St Albany, NY||$183K||4||2||1,356|
|19 Elmwood St Albany, NY||$248K||5||3.5||2,672|
|17 Elmwood St Albany, NY||$240K||4||2.5||2,336|
|25 Parkwood St Albany, NY||$179K||3||1.5||1,421|
|28 W Parkwood St Albany, NY||$244K||4||2.5||2,489|
|14 Parkwood St Albany, NY||$435K||7||2.5||3,777|
|23 Parkwood St Albany, NY||$162K||3||1||1,108|
|27 W Parkwood St Albany, NY||$171K||3||1.5||1,304|
|15 Elmwood St Albany, NY||$185K||2||1.5||1,404|
|21 Parkwood St Albany, NY||$223K||4||2||2,086|
|25 Elmwood St Albany, NY||$182K||3||2||1,327|
|27 E Parkwood St Albany, NY||$184K||3||1.5||1,570|
|26 E Parkwood St Albany, NY||$171K||3||1.5||1,355|
|30 W Parkwood St Albany, NY||$206K||6||2||2,343|
|13 Elmwood St Albany, NY||$198K||3||1.5||1,756|
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!