24 Paulman Cir, Boston, MA 021323 beds, 2 baths, 1,912 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,073 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $521,000
- Price/sqft: $272
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,912 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: W:20 P:04235 S:006
- Zillow Home ID: 59153893
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24 Paulman Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.4% less than in Boston, and 77.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 28 Paulman Cir Boston, MA$475K321,580
- 20 Paulman Cir Boston, MA$524K211,120
- 31 Pleasant Valley Cir Boston, MA$686K431,914
- 32 Pleasant Valley Cir Boston, MA$713K221,991
- 8 Paulman Cir Boston, MA$512K31.51,144
- 35 Church St Boston, MA$478K311,714
- 12 Paulman Cir Boston, MA$692K322,084
- 2 Paulman Cir Boston, MA$426K31.51,316
- 28 Pleasant Valley Cir Boston, MA$719K32.51,991
- 27 Pleasant Valley Cir Boston, MA$522K32.52,030
- 36 Sunset Hill Rd West Roxbury, MA$490K311,242
- 16 Paulman Cir Boston, MA$501K211,056
- 34 Sunset Hill Rd West Roxbury, MA$358K311,300
- 17 Church St Boston, MA$493K41.52,061
- 40 Sunset Hill Rd West Roxbury, MA$462K31.51,884
- 30 Sunset Hill Rd West Roxbury, MA$488K331,524
- 41 Church St Boston, MA$496K211,600
- 24 Pleasant Valley Cir Boston, MA$670K432,227
- 28 Sunset Hill Rd West Roxbury, MA$582K32.52,107
- 44 Sunset Hill Rd West Roxbury, MA$471K31.51,148
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292