- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,126 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 1988 for $225,450
- Price/sqft: $158
- MLS #: 4515332
- Finished basement, 1032 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Amenities \ Close to School, Amenities \ Close to Shops, Amenities \ Deck, Amenities \ Master Bath, Amenities \ Privacy, Garbage \ Public, Heating Type \ Hot Water, Parking \ Driveway, Property Type \ Single Family, Status \ Active, Style \ Raised Ranch, Amenities \ Walk Out Basement, Village \ None, Amenities \ Close to Railroad, Amenities \ Close to Park, Siding Description \ Shingle, Water Description \ Municipal, Amenities \ Eat in Kitchen, Amenities \ Formal Dining Room, Amenities \ Walk In Closet, Amenities \ Powder Room, Basement Description \ Full, Parking \ 2 Car Attached, Parking \ Street Parking, Air Conditioning \ Window Units, Sq Ft Source \ Municipality, Year Built Exception \ Estimated, Attic Description \ Pull Stairs, Basement Description \ Walk Out, Amenities \ Porch, Basement Description \ Finished, Post Office \ Mahopac, Hotwater \ Fuel Oil Stand Alone, Heating Fuel \ Oil Above Ground, Amenities \ Hardwood Floors As Seen, Amenities \ Granite Countertops, Amenities \ Wood Burning Stove, Tax Source \ Municipality, Tax Year \ 2014, Tax Amount \ 13573
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,838 sqft
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 37200008600800010420000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31912454
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $335-535K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 10541 home values will fall 1% next year, compared to a 1% fall for Mahopac as a whole. Among 10541 homes, this home is 41.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 23% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10541, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.6% higher than in Mahopac, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10541 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mahopac.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10541 home values.
|28 Pearce Pl Mahopac, NY||$290K||3||1||1,344|
|18 Pearce Pl Mahopac, NY||$406K||3||2||1,759|
|23 Pearce Pl Mahopac, NY||$397K||3||3||2,770|
|41 Bloomer Rd Mahopac, NY||$409K||4||3||1,764|
|16 Pearce Pl Mahopac, NY||$399K||4||2||1,950|
|32 Pearce Pl Mahopac, NY||$303K||3||2||1,338|
|27 Bloomer Rd Mahopac, NY||$413K||3||2||1,892|
|15 Pearce Pl Mahopac, NY||$452K||5||3||3,040|
|36 Pearce Pl Mahopac, NY||$412K||3||2||2,050|
|51 Bloomer Rd Mahopac, NY||$317K||4||2.5||1,326|
|33 Pearce Pl Mahopac, NY||$321K||3||2.5||1,350|
|12 Pearce Pl Mahopac, NY||$340K||3||2||1,400|
|23 Bloomer Rd Mahopac, NY||$446K||6||2||2,588|
|11 Pearce Pl Mahopac, NY||$315K||3||2||1,338|
|33 Bloomer Rd Mahopac, NY||$421K||4||3||2,259|
|30 Bloomer Rd # 128 Mahopac, NY||--||--||--||--|
|59 Bloomer Rd Mahopac, NY||--||--||--||--|
|37 Pearce Pl Mahopac, NY||$404K||5||3||1,838|
|19 Bloomer Rd Mahopac, NY||$372K||4||2||1,664|
|5 Pearce Pl Mahopac, NY||$357K||3||2||1,296|
Nearby Schools in Mahopac
6-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!