24 Peterborough St APT 16, Boston, MA 022151 bed, 1 bath, 653 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $371,500
- Price/sqft: $569
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- stainless appliances, gleaming hardwood floors, his & hers closets in bedroom + PARKING!!!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 45
- Floor size: 653 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:05 P:04236 S:034
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59168041
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24 Peterborough Street APT 16
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kenmore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.4% less than in Boston, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kenmore home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kenmore home values.
- 24 Peterborough St APT A Boston, MA$328K31775
- 24 Peterborough St APT J Boston, MA$291K11490
- 24 Peterborough St APT F Boston, MA$319K11598
- 24 Peterborough St APT E Boston, MA$390K21700
- 24 Peterborough St APT 1 Boston, MA$314K11478
- 24 Peterborough St APT 18 Boston, MA$355K11656
- 24 Peterborough St APT 17 Boston, MA$314K11485
- 24 Peterborough St APT 15 Boston, MA$315K11479
- 24 Peterborough St APT 14 Boston, MA$418K11661
- 24 Peterborough St APT 12A Boston, MA$323K11475
- 24 Peterborough St APT 12 Boston, MA$418K11650
- 24 Peterborough St APT 11 Boston, MA$348K11526
- 24 Peterborough St APT 10 Boston, MA$377K11648
- 24 Peterborough St APT 9 Boston, MA$391K11521
- 24 Peterborough St APT 8 Boston, MA$389K11652
- 24 Peterborough St APT 7 Boston, MA$370K11528
- 24 Peterborough St APT 6 Boston, MA$418K11641
- 24 Peterborough St APT 5 Boston, MA$361K11535
- 24 Peterborough St APT 4 Boston, MA$415K11607
- 24 Peterborough St APT 3 Boston, MA--Studio1343
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!