A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 1,928 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $375,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $242
- Finished basement, 516 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,548 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: M:000003 B:0111 P:000C26
- Zillow Home ID: 56349915
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $345-460K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01880 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Wakefield as a whole. Among 01880 homes, this home is valued 8.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01880, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% lower than in Wakefield, and 78.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01880 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
|20 Putnam Ave Wakefield, MA||$436K||3||1.5||2,059|
|40 Karen Rd Wakefield, MA||$409K||3||1.5||1,547|
|30 Putnam Ave Wakefield, MA||$414K||3||1.5||2,006|
|27 Griffen Dr Wakefield, MA||$394K||3||1.5||1,512|
|28 Griffen Dr Wakefield, MA||$429K||3||1.5||2,006|
|32 Putnam Ave Wakefield, MA||$469K||3||1.5||2,562|
|25 Griffen Dr Wakefield, MA||$364K||3||1.5||1,267|
|40 Putnam Ave Wakefield, MA||$382K||3||1.5||1,478|
|41 Karen Rd Wakefield, MA||$480K||4||--||2,343|
|32 Karen Rd Wakefield, MA||$413K||3||1||1,737|
|8 Putnam Ave Wakefield, MA||$402K||4||2||1,344|
|41 Putnam Ave Wakefield, MA||$398K||3||1.5||1,584|
|42 Putnam Ave Wakefield, MA||$358K||3||1.5||1,056|
|30 Karen Rd Wakefield, MA||$385K||4||1||1,655|
|24 Griffen Dr Wakefield, MA||$349K||3||1.5||1,056|
|148 Elm St Wakefield, MA||$403K||4||1||1,289|
|18 Griffen Dr Wakefield, MA||$369K||3||2.5||1,176|
|45 Putnam Ave Wakefield, MA||$353K||3||1.5||1,056|
|21 Griffen Dr Wakefield, MA||$391K||3||2.01||1,408|
|19 Griffen Dr Wakefield, MA||$576K||5||3||2,530|
Nearby Schools in Wakefield
K-4 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.5 mi
PK, 9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!