This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 2,105 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $580,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- # Fireplaces \ 1, # Kitchens \ 1, A/C \ Cac, Attic \ Y, Basement \ Full, Basement/Subfloor \ Br, Basement/Subfloor \ Full Bath, Basement/Subfloor \ Ground Floor-Den, Basement/Subfloor \ Laundry, Basement/Subfloor \ Ose, Basement/Subfloor \ Storage, Class \ Res, CORNER PROPERTY \ Y, County \ S, Deck \ Cedar, Den/Family Room \ Y, Detached/Attached \ Det, Dining Room \ Lr/Dr, Driveway \ Pvt, Dryer \ Y, Eat In Kitchen \ Y, Finished Basement \ P, Fuel \ Gas, Heat \ Ha, Inground Sprinklers \ 11 Zones, Last Status Change \ NEW, MBR 1ST FLOOR \ Y, Picture \ Y, Pool Description \ Room For One, Refrigerator \ Y, Skylight \ Y, STATUS \ A, Style \ Colonial, Taxes \ 14448.00, Washer \ Y, Water \ Public, Wood Floors \ Y, Zone \ 24
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0800074000300016000
- Zillow Home ID: 32694205
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $490-710K.
Market guideZillow predicts 11787 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Smithtown as a whole. Among 11787 homes, this home is valued 80.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11787, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% higher than in Smithtown, and 81.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11787 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Smithtown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11787 home values.
|40 River Heights Dr Smithtown, NY||$551K||4||2.5||2,586|
|22 River Heights Dr Smithtown, NY||$707K||4||2.5||2,467|
|Ingelore Ct Smithtown, NY||--||--||--||--|
|20 River Heights Dr Smithtown, NY||$562K||--||--||--|
|37 River Heights Dr Smithtown, NY||$497K||5||2.5||1,568|
|24 Ingelore Ct Smithtown, NY||$719K||4||2.5||3,000|
|35 River Heights Dr Smithtown, NY||$568K||--||--||--|
|24 N Ingelore Ct Smithtown, NY||$570K||4||2.5||2,184|
|39 River Heights Dr Smithtown, NY||$505K||--||--||--|
|22 N Ingelore Ct Smithtown, NY||$569K||4||2.5||2,184|
|12 Overhill Dr Smithtown, NY||$510K||--||--||--|
|18 River Heights Dr Smithtown, NY||$623K||--||--||--|
|25 N Ingelore Ct Smithtown, NY||$509K||4||2.5||--|
|41 River Heights Dr Smithtown, NY||$527K||4||2.5||2,042|
|10 Overhill Dr Smithtown, NY||$473K||--||--||--|
|23 N Ingelore Ct Smithtown, NY||$398K||3||2||1,265|
|22 Ingelore Ct Smithtown, NY||$487K||--||--||--|
|8 Overhill Dr Smithtown, NY||$418K||3||2||1,322|
|43 River Heights Dr Smithtown, NY||$547K||--||--||--|
|16 River Heights Dr Smithtown, NY||$601K||3||2.5||768|
Nearby Schools in Smithtown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!