24 S Bulfinch St UNIT 102, North Attleboro, MA 027602 beds, 2 baths, 1,237 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,295.68 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Fenced Yard
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AIR_CONDITION \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENTAL_TERMS \ Other (See Remarks), RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Clubroom, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,237 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0014 B:0052 L:102W
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 67497970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24 S Bulfinch Street UNIT 102
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.5% lower than in North Attleboro, and 47.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02760 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Attleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02760 home values.
- Unit 309$126K11921
- Unit 407$118K21750
- Unit 505$110K11599
- Unit 412$126K21946
- Unit 208$213K221,321
- Unit 502$122K11821
- Unit 302$119K21800
- Unit 207$114K21751
- Unit 109$230K221,372
- Unit 403$125K21893
- Unit 205$114K11625
- Unit 313$121K11784
- Unit 201$196K221,173
- Unit 408$136K211,109
- Unit 405$114K11620
- Unit 103$117K11655
- Unit 305$114K11606
- Unit 304$127K211,126
- Unit 204$132K111,140
- Unit 105$114K11625
Nearby Schools in North Attleboro
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.