This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 6,450 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Stove
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $235,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Basement \ Bulkhead, Basement \ Unfinished, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 1, Bedroom 4 Level \ 1, Construction \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features CF \ Screened Porch, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Stone, Garage Location \ None, GarageAndParking \ 4 Parking Spaces, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Central Air, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, HeatingAndCooling \ Stove, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Landscaped, LotDescription \ Wooded Setting, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Septic, StreetType \ Rd, Style \ Cape, Water CF \ Dug Well, WaterHeater \ Oil
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: HOLS M:005 B:004
- Zillow Home ID: 117790728
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $163-404K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03049 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.2% fall for Hollis as a whole. Among 03049 homes, this home is valued 34.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03049, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Hollis, and 73.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03049 home values.
|24 S Depot Rd Hollis, NH||$263K||4||2||1,422|
|29 S Depot Rd Hollis, NH||$213K||2||1||968|
|28 S Depot Rd Hollis, NH||$231K||2||1.5||1,127|
|11 S Depot Rd Hollis, NH||$652K||4||4.5||4,420|
|31 S Depot Rd Hollis, NH||$185K||1||1||849|
|52 Runnells Bridge Rd Hollis, NH||$350K||3||2||1,950|
|57 Runnells Bridge Rd Hollis, NH||$415K||4||2||2,624|
|57 Runnells Bridge Rd Hollis, NH||$529K||4||2||2,624|
|59 Runnells Bridge Rd Hollis, NH||$684K||4||2||4,179|
|15 Old Runnells Bridge Rd Hollis, NH||$298K||3||1||1,718|
|32 S Depot Rd Hollis, NH||$241K||3||2||1,348|
|33 S Depot Rd Hollis, NH||$587K||4||3||3,692|
|70 Runnells Bridge Rd Hollis, NH||$223K||1||1.5||720|
|31 S Depot Rd Hollis, NH||$255K||1||1||1,400|
|17 Old Runnells Bridge Rd Hollis, NH||$243K||3||1.5||1,291|
|25 Old Runnells Bridge Rd Hollis, NH||$436K||4||3||2,316|
|7 Taylors Way Hollis, NH||$538K||2||3.5||2,207|
|70 Runnells Bridge Rd Hollis, NH||$424K||4||3||3,026|
|19 Old Runnells Bridge Rd Hollis, NH||$275K||3||1||1,709|
|3 Taylors Way Hollis, NH||$563K||2||3||2,423|
Nearby Schools in Hollis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.