- Lot: 4,835 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Views: 2,839 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $217
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- Air Conditioning \ Ductless, Amenities \ Close to Bus, Amenities \ Close to School, Amenities \ Close to Shops, Amenities \ Granite Countertops, Amenities \ Hardwood Floors As Seen, Amenities \ Laundry Room/Common, Amenities \ Privacy, Amenities \ Sprinkler Fire Sys, Attic Description \ None, Basement Description \ None, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Basement Description \ Walk Out, Garbage \ Private, Heating Fuel \ Electric, Heating Type \ Base Board, Heating Type \ Energy Star Unit(s), Hotwater \ Electric Stand Alone, Lot Description \ Level, Parking \ Driveway, Parking \ Lot Parking, Parking \ No Garage, Parking \ Off-Site Parking, Parking \ Off-Street Parking, Post Office \ Florida, Property Type \ Rental, Siding Description \ Vinyl, Sq Ft Source \ Municipality, Status \ Active, Style \ Other/See Remarks, Typeof Dwelling \ Apartment, Village \ Florida, Water Description \ Municipal, Year Built Exception \ Estimated
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 575 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 33540110700000020290000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31859800
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $133-148K.
Market guideZillow predicts 10921 home values will fall 3.9% next year, compared to a 5% fall for Florida as a whole. Among 10921 homes, this home is valued 7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 69.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10921, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 227.9% higher than in Florida, and 56.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10921 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Florida.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10921 home values.
- 101 N Main StStudio, -- baths
1,000 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1945
|28 S Main St Florida, NY||--||2||1||1,100|
|36 S Main St Florida, NY||$218K||2||1.5||600|
|9 Bridge St Florida, NY||$172K||2||1||1,200|
|40 S Main St Florida, NY||$192K||3||2||1,820|
|7 Bridge St Florida, NY||$232K||4||2||2,393|
|44 S Main St Florida, NY||$236K||6||2||2,562|
|2 S Main St Florida, NY||--||--||--||--|
|50 S Main St Florida, NY||$172K||2||1||1,310|
|11 Bridge St Florida, NY||$168K||4||2||1,826|
|11 Bridge St Florida, NY||$142K||2||1||1,200|
|S Main St Florida, NY||$181K||3||1.5||1,400|
|52 S Main St Florida, NY||$181K||3||1.5||1,400|
|54 S Main St Florida, NY||$172K||3||2||1,440|
|10 Glenmere Ave Florida, NY||$209K||4||2||1,640|
|33 S Main St Florida, NY||--||--||--||--|
|Maple Ave Florida, NY||$307K||4||2.5||2,441|
|58 S Main St Florida, NY||$158K||3||1||1,311|
|51 S Main St Florida, NY||$204K||4||1.5||1,872|
|28 N Main St STE 3 Florida, NY||$122K||1||--||800|
|28 N Main St APT 1 Florida, NY||$122K||1||--||800|
Nearby Schools in Florida
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!