24 San Pietro, Newport Coast, CA 92657
Sold on 8/27/13: $1,060,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Multi Family:1,960 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $1,060,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Room TypesWalk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesFloor Covering: Travertine
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Refrigerator
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow203
- Elementary SchoolNwpt. Coast Elementa
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stone, Stucco
- High SchoolCdM High
- Middle SchoolCdM Junior High
- Parcel #93441034
- School DistrictNewport Mesa Unified
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count168
- Zillow Home ID63118910
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,388,088||$1.18M – $1.54M||-$7,146||$708||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,994/mo||$1.9K – $5.5K/mo||-$68||$1.53||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 92657 home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 7.8% increase for Newport Coast as a whole. Among 92657 homes, this home is valued 27.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92657 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 254.5% higher than in Newport Coast, and 53.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92657 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport Coast.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92657 home values.
Neighborhood for 24 San Pietro
Nearby Schools in Newport Coast
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005