- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 709 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,171 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- MLS #: 93764
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 748 sqft
- Tennis Court
- View: Mountain
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ Area Horse Riding/Stables, Features \ Area Hunting, Features \ Area Skiing, Features \ Area Snowmobiling, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Biking, Features \ Boating, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Center Island, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ City, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ City Water, Features \ Country Living, Features \ Deck, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Fishing, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Gas, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Hunting, Features \ Level, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Mountain, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Privacy, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Sidewalk, Features \ Skylight, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Thermal Windows / Doors, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Washer, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,467 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 36460028701900040080000000
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 83951697
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $175-330K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will rise 0.7% next year. Among 13820 homes, this home is 226.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 37.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13820, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 216.7% higher than in West End, and 45.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 13820 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West End.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|22 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||--||--||--||--|
|28 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||--||--||--||--|
|18 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||--||--||--||--|
|30 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||$297K||3||2.5||2,830|
|16 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||--||--||--||--|
|34 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||$312K||3||3||3,012|
|31 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||$246K||3||3||1,900|
|25 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||$285K||4||2.5||3,100|
|12 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||--||--||--||--|
|21 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||$181K||2||2||1,322|
|35 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||--||--||--||--|
|38 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||$325K||4||3||3,879|
|17 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||--||--||--||--|
|10 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||--||--||--||--|
|15 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||$210K||3||2||1,720|
|42 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||--||Studio||--||--|
|41 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||$244K||4||3.5||1,992|
|9 Canal St Oneonta, NY||--||--||--||--|
|46 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||$244K||3||4||1,868|
|8 Schoolhouse Ln Oneonta, NY||$185K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in West End
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-6 & ungraded0.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!