- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
24 September Ln, Beacon Falls, CT 064033 beds, 3 baths, 1,328 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2005
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $259,900
- Price/sqft: $196
- Floor size: 1,328 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2142113314
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24 September Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% lower than in Beacon Falls, and 6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06403 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Beacon Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06403 home values.
- Studio, -- baths
-- sqft, 5,880,600 sqft lot, built in --
- Studio, -- baths
- 46 September Ln Beacon Falls, CT$123K221,294
- 65 Pondview Cir UNIT 65 Beacon Falls, CT$255K221,328
- 64 September Ln Beacon Falls, CT$154K231,850
- 21 October Ln UNIT 21 Beacon Falls, CT$260K221,328
- 25 October Ln UNIT 25 Beacon Falls, CT$253K221,328
- 25 October Ln Beacon Falls, CT$248K221,328
- 35 October Ln UNIT 35 Beacon Falls, CT$258K231,328
- 39 October Ln UNIT 39 Beacon Falls, CT$243K332,148
- 39 October Ln Beacon Falls, CT$242K332,148
- 67 Pondview Cir UNIT 67 Beacon Falls, CT$260K231,328
- 73 October Ln UNIT 73 Beacon Falls, CT$268K221,328
- 77 October Ln UNIT 77 Beacon Falls, CT$276K231,328
- 11 Pondview Cir UNIT 11 Beacon Falls, CT$231K221,328
- 11 Pondview Cir # 4 Beacon Falls, CT$232K221,328
- 11 Pondview Cir Beacon Falls, CT$238K221,328
- 35 October Ln Beacon Falls, CT$166K232,204
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!