A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $740,000
- Price/sqft: $259
- Finished basement, 461 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,861 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:J B:002 L:8
- Zillow Home ID: 57471103
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $612-955K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02186 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Milton as a whole. Among 02186 homes, this home is valued 39% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02186, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% higher than in Milton, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02186 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02186 home values.
|56 Spofford Ave Monponsett, MA||$163K||1||1||588|
|48 Spofford Ave Hanson, MA||$238K||2||1.5||1,428|
|22 Spafford Rd Milton, MA||$583K||3||2.5||1,655|
|47 Spofford Ave Hanson, MA||$144K||2||1||612|
|51 Buckingham Rd Milton, MA||$713K||3||2.5||2,676|
|57 Buckingham Rd Milton, MA||$592K||4||1.5||1,664|
|28 Spafford Rd Milton, MA||$800K||4||2.75||4,007|
|66 Spofford Ave Hanson, MA||$182K||2||1||1,030|
|45 Buckingham Rd Milton, MA||$639K||4||2||2,400|
|20 Spafford Rd Milton, MA||$709K||4||2.5||2,886|
|63 Buckingham Rd Milton, MA||$638K||3||2.5||2,381|
|39 Spofford Ave Hanson, MA||$221K||4||1||1,388|
|21 Spafford Rd Milton, MA||$888K||4||3.5||3,722|
|34 Spafford Rd Milton, MA||$634K||3||2||2,024|
|39 Buckingham Rd Milton, MA||$599K||3||1.5||1,894|
|17 Spafford Rd Milton, MA||$792K||4||3||3,107|
|25 Spafford Rd Milton, MA||$747K||4||2.5||2,264|
|67 Buckingham Rd Milton, MA||$608K||3||2.5||1,886|
|16 Spafford Rd Milton, MA||$703K||5||2.5||2,686|
|58 Buckingham Rd Milton, MA||$560K||3||1.5||1,632|
Nearby Schools in Milton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!