A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,535,000
- Price/sqft: $472
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement, 409 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass - Batts, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Spray Foam, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Wine Chiller, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH3_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH3_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH5_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,250 sqft
- Parcel #: S:65 B:004 L:0012
- Zillow Home ID: 56536069
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02459 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Newton as a whole. Among 02459 homes, this home is valued 35.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02459, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.7% higher than in Newton, and 80.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02459 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02459 home values.
|16 Stiles Ter Newton, MA||$1.07M||5||2.5||2,730|
|21 Stiles Ter Newton, MA||$1.11M||4||2.5||2,453|
|25 Stiles Ter Newton, MA||$777K||3||2||2,160|
|27 Stiles Ter Newton, MA||$1.07M||5||4||2,338|
|6 Stiles Ter Newton, MA||$1M||4||2.5||2,344|
|10 Stiles Ter Newton, MA||$826K||4||2.5||2,301|
|72 Westminster Rd Newton, MA||$850K||4||1.5||2,200|
|58 Westminster Rd Newton, MA||$928K||4||2.5||2,630|
|78 Westminster Rd Newton, MA||$1.07M||4||1.5||1,992|
|84 Westminster Rd Newton, MA||$1.01M||4||3.5||1,892|
|90 Westminster Rd Newton, MA||$716K||4||1.5||1,622|
|85 Westminster Rd Newton, MA||$921K||5||2.5||2,408|
|52 Westminster Rd Newton, MA||$967K||4||3||2,319|
|40 Westminster Rd Newton, MA||$1.05M||3||1.5||1,802|
|34 Westminster Rd Newton, MA||$852K||5||2.5||2,345|
|160 Elgin St Newton, MA||$735K||3||1.5||1,824|
|175 Elgin St Newton, MA||$1.18M||6||3||3,083|
|156 Elgin St Newton, MA||$597K||3||1||1,479|
|152 Elgin St Newton, MA||$599K||3||1||1,483|
|25 Westminster Rd Newton, MA||$776K||3||1.5||1,956|
Nearby Schools in Newton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!