- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 251 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $96,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 443952
- Lot Measurement \ Acres, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Degree Complete \ Existing Structure, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Levels \ 1 Story, Livng \Great Rm Feat \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Livng \Great Rm Feat \ Walkout, MasterBed Feat \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Parking \ Driveway, Water Source \ Public, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Buildings \ Storage Shed, Fireplace \ None, Livng \Great Rm Feat \ Window Treatments, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm, Outside Feature \ Patio, Outside Feature \ Metal Fence, Roof \ Shingle, Windows \ Insulated, Windows \ Vinyl, Gas \ Natural, Sewer \ Public, Zoning \ Residential, Foundation \ Block, Garage \ None, Kitchen Features \ Wood Cabinets, Kitchen Features \ Window Treatments, Miscellaneous \ Cable TV, Appliances \ Dryer, Architecture \ Ranch, Kitchen Features \ Vinyl Floor, Appliances \ Microwave, Outside Feature \ Porch, Kitchen Features \ Walkout, Windows \ Aluminum, Basement \ Crawl, Construction \ Block, Property Desc SFD \ StkBlt\Modulr\Masnry
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Parcel #: 061.06-26-038.00
- Zillow Home ID: 105698415
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $95-124K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 41042 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Florence as a whole. Among 41042 homes, this home is 21.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 41042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70% greater than in Florence, and 83.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 41042 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Florence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 41042 home values.
Nearby Schools in Florence
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!