24 Thompson St, Vernon, CT 060669 beds, 4 baths, 2,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $93,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- Parking: Off street
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,650 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:23 B:0106 L:00032
- Zillow Home ID: 60109552
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24 Thompson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.5% higher than in Vernon Rockville, and 50.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06066 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
- 19 Thompson St Vernon, CT$217K843,200
- 23 Thompson St Vernon, CT$300K753,359
- 20 Thompson St Vernon, CT--624,356
- 18 Thompson St Vernon, CT$187K422,380
- 4 Thompson Ct Vernon, CT$145K421,600
- 22 Thompson St Vernon, CT$175K622,060
- 16 Thompson St Vernon, CT$129K211,130
- 12 Thompson St Vernon, CT$176K532,280
- 6 Thompson Ct Vernon, CT$138K311,320
- 2 Thompson Ct Vernon, CT$134K311,152
- 105 Prospect St Vernon, CT$236K852,880
- Prospect St Vernon, CT$179K422,312
- 42 Ward St Vernon, CT$138K41.51,652
- 100 Prospect St Vernon, CT$179K322,312
- 91 Prospect St Vernon, CT$127K411,152
- 53 Ward St Vernon, CT$227K742,780
- 96 Prospect St Vernon, CT$277K432,528
- 106 Prospect St Vernon, CT$200K732,342
- 94 Prospect St Vernon, CT$185K432,410
- 92 Prospect St Vernon, CT$180K622,368
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292