24 Wilmont Ln, Greenville, SC 296052 beds, 1 bath, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 82 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $128,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Unfinished basement
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 173
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 0211000601800
- Zillow Home ID: 11005276
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24 Wilmont Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19% higher than in Greenville, and 61.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29605 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 22 Wilmont Ln Greenville, SC$212K322,797
- 9 Oak Bridge Pl Greenville, SC$372K332,187
- 19 Waters Ave Greenville, SC$83K321,412
- 21 Waters Ave Greenville, SC$86K31.51,202
- 17 Waters Ave Greenville, SC$77K211,084
- 23 Waters Ave Greenville, SC$91K211,075
- 23A Wilmont Ln Greenville, SC$127K31.5974
- 15 Waters Ave Greenville, SC$91K211,200
- 20 Wilmont Ln Greenville, SC$84K21903
- 23 Wilmont Ln Greenville, SC--211,066
- 25 Wilmont Ln Greenville, SC$125K21740
- 25 Waters Ave Greenville, SC$106K321,623
- 11 Waters Ave Greenville, SC$111K311,101
- 21 Wilmont Ln Greenville, SC$136K311,610
- 18 Wilmont Ln Greenville, SC$88K11683
- 7 Oak Bridge Pl Greenville, SC$382K22.52,435
- 24 Arcadia Cir Greenville, SC$137K311,092
- Wilmont Ln Greenville, SC--------
- 29 Waters Ave Greenville, SC$111K211,102
- 9 Waters Ave Greenville, SC$77K211,053
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.