240 16th St, Richmond, CA 948012 beds, 1 bath, 946 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,825 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Last sold: May 2011 for $96,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 210 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 946 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1919
- Parcel #: 5401600233
- Zillow Home ID: 18545604
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 240 16th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.5% greater than in San Francisco Metro, and 92.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 242 16th St Richmond, CA$248K221,960
- 234 16th St Richmond, CA$404K842,968
- 250 16th St Richmond, CA$287K42.52,226
- 226 16th St Richmond, CA$384K64.52,719
- 224 16th St Richmond, CA$203K21909
- 239 17th St Richmond, CA$267K32.51,538
- 245 17th St # 247 Richmond, CA$261K421,628
- 235 17th St Richmond, CA$214K211,088
- 218 16th St Richmond, CA$275K42.51,775
- 251 17th St Richmond, CA$196K21919
- 221 17th St Richmond, CA$180K211,011
- 1609 Livingston Ln Richmond, CA$191K221,069
- 1611 Livingston Ln Richmond, CA$254K32.51,510
- 1605 Livingston Ln Richmond, CA$210K321,334
- 1526 Nevin Plz Richmond, CA$423K33.5--
- 1601 Livingston Ln Richmond, CA$228K321,358
- 1615 Livingston Ln Richmond, CA$273K42.51,697
- 1617 Bissell Ave Richmond, CA$147K21653
- 1609 Bissell Ave Richmond, CA$163KStudio1817
- 1613 Bissell Ave Richmond, CA$183K22896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.