240 2nd Ave, Albany, NY 122093 beds, 1 bath, 1,435 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This section of Second Ave is quiet and uneventful. There is a local theatre group that hosts the ocassional play on the weekend and a small barber shop that attracts a few patrons daily. Most everyone has a driveway or garage, so on street parking is a non-issue. The house is on the bus line and is literally 50 feet from the bus stop.
- Lot: 2,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Nov 2001 for $63,800
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Enclosed front porch, 50 foot driveway, two car garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,435 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 01010007607000020120000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29658203
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 240 2nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Delaware Avenue, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% higher than in Albany, and 58.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Delaware Avenue home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Delaware Avenue home values.
- 234 2nd Ave Albany, NY$132K321,336
- 244 2nd Ave Albany, NY$136K622,352
- 246 2nd Ave Albany, NY$123K622,352
- 5 Bogart Ter Albany, NY$114K622,378
- 230 2nd Ave Albany, NY$273K733,338
- 7 Bogart Ter Albany, NY$92K421,886
- 2 Bogart Ter # 2 Albany, NY$203K62--
- 17 Avenue A Albany, NY$97K211,076
- 250 2nd Ave Albany, NY--41.52,048
- 229 2nd Ave Albany, NY$109K61.52,416
- 227 2nd Ave Albany, NY$90K21827
- 231 2nd Ave Albany, NY$92K311,347
- 9 Bogart Ter Albany, NY$105K------
- 225 2nd Ave Albany, NY$108K321,762
- 233 2nd Ave Albany, NY$107K522,376
- 11 Bogart Ter Albany, NY$123K622,378
- 252 2nd Ave Albany, NY--------
- 13 Bogart Ter Albany, NY$116K422,196
- 2 Slingerland St Albany, NY$164K622,276
- 4 Slingerland St Albany, NY$90K321,814
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!