- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
240 2nd St, Estes Park, CO 805173 beds, 2 baths, 1,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1939
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $201
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 456 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Parcel #: R0530590
- Zillow Home ID: 13851344
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 240 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% higher than in Estes Park, and 51.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80517 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Estes Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80517 home values.
- 251 3rd St Estes Park, CO$238K321,491
- 220 2nd St Estes Park, CO$224K521,854
- 231 3rd St Estes Park, CO$359K322,431
- 260 3rd St Estes Park, CO$165K21784
- 216 2nd St Estes Park, CO$264K431,821
- 242 3rd St Estes Park, CO--532,075
- 250 3rd St Estes Park, CO$237KStudio--1,616
- 219 3rd St Estes Park, CO$329K21.51,856
- 240 3rd St Estes Park, CO$308K32.752,075
- 210 2nd St Estes Park, CO$188K21792
- 215 3rd St Estes Park, CO$248K321,632
- 241 South Ct Estes Park, CO$249K311,032
- 220 3rd St Estes Park, CO$215K211,117
- 211 3rd St Estes Park, CO$181K21836
- 158 2nd St Estes Park, CO$430K31.52,328
- 216 3rd St Estes Park, CO$249K31.52,051
- 261 South Ct Estes Park, CO$266K321,616
- 240 South Ct Estes Park, CO$192K11916
- 341 4th St Estes Park, CO$232K411,230
- 205 3rd St Estes Park, CO$291K212,007
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!