240 Antioch Pike, Nashville, TN 372113 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $140,400
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 264 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 169
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 13302011900
- Zillow Home ID: 41161644
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 240 Antioch Pike
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glencliff, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.1% lower than in Nashville, and 26% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Glencliff home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glencliff home values.
- 238 Antioch Pike Nashville, TN$105K311,184
- 242 Antioch Pike Nashville, TN$144K321,400
- 236 Antioch Pike Nashville, TN$107K311,170
- 241 Thuss Ave Nashville, TN$137K311,404
- 243 Thuss Ave Nashville, TN$122K311,258
- 234 Antioch Pike Nashville, TN$165K321,928
- 239 Thuss Ave Nashville, TN$126K211,288
- 245 Thuss Ave Nashville, TN$149K311,186
- 244 Antioch Pike Nashville, TN$106K211,396
- 248 Antioch Pike Nashville, TN--------
- 239 Antioch Pike Nashville, TN$140K421,596
- 237 Thuss Ave Nashville, TN$157K321,524
- 247 Thuss Ave Nashville, TN$130K211,186
- 232 Antioch Pike Nashville, TN$94K211,152
- 235 Thuss Ave Nashville, TN$126K211,302
- 249 Thuss Ave Nashville, TN$129K311,230
- 243 Antioch Pike Nashville, TN$158K311,815
- 233 Thuss Ave Nashville, TN$115K211,200
- 230 Antioch Pike Nashville, TN$137K321,730
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.