240 Coachman Dr, Chesapeake, VA 233254 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,590 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 456 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,590 sqft
- Lot width: 231
- Parcel #: 0193014000060
- Zillow Home ID: 61377931
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 240 Coachman Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Indian River market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Chesapeake, and 97% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Indian River home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chesapeake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Indian River home values.
- 236 Coachman Dr Chesapeake, VA$276K322,763
- 2104 Burnside Pl Chesapeake, VA$251K422,220
- Coachman Dr Chesapeake, VA$234K422,020
- Coachman Dr Chesapeake, VA$235K422,020
- 241 Coachman Dr Chesapeake, VA$235K422,020
- 248 Coachman Dr Chesapeake, VA$279K32.52,693
- 2105 Burnside Pl Chesapeake, VA$249K422,155
- 237 Coachman Dr Chesapeake, VA$248K422,379
- 232 Coachman Dr Chesapeake, VA$260K42.52,304
- 245 Coachman Dr Chesapeake, VA$234K422,020
- 2108 Burnside Pl Chesapeake, VA$331K43.53,138
- 205 Allison Ct Chesapeake, VA$253K422,110
- 2109 Burnside Pl Chesapeake, VA$282K633,100
- 233 Coachman Dr Chesapeake, VA$266K422,689
- 24 Colonial Way Chesapeake, VA$125K31.51,221
- 22 Colonial Way Chesapeake, VA$124K31.51,280
- 26 Colonial Way Chesapeake, VA$138K31.51,280
- 204 Allison Ct Chesapeake, VA$266K--2.52,511
- 20 Colonial Way Chesapeake, VA$127K31.51,221
- 28 Colonial Way Chesapeake, VA$135K22.51,221
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.