240 E 260th St, Euclid, OH 441323 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 8,232.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $73,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space, 264 sqft
- Partial basement
- Hardwood Floors, High End Ceramic Floors
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 64411010
- Zillow Home ID: 33631790
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 240 E 260th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44132, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% lower than in Euclid, and 212.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44132 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44132 home values.
- 246 E 260th St Euclid, OH--21676
- 250 E 260th St Euclid, OH$107K321,347
- 25900 Lake Shore Blvd # 10 Euclid, OH$153K422,184
- 260 E 260th St Euclid, OH$89K21.51,296
- 25850 Lake Shore Blvd Euclid, OH$133K321,756
- 264 E 260th St Euclid, OH$55K311,400
- 25800 Lake Shore Blvd Euclid, OH$164K422,204
- 243 E 257th St Euclid, OH$98K311,203
- 270 E 260th St Euclid, OH$68K31891
- 247 E 257th St Euclid, OH$99K421,296
- 251 E 257th St Euclid, OH$96K321,328
- 25730 Lake Shore Blvd Euclid, OH$127K422,204
- 25801 Lake Shore Blvd APT 130 Euclid, OH$26K221,026
- 25801 Lake Shore Blvd APT 66 Euclid, OH$53K221,094
- 25801 Lake Shore Blvd APT 43 Euclid, OH$28K221,118
- 25801 Lake Shore Blvd APT 29 Euclid, OH$29K111,200
Nearby Schools in Euclid
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292