240 Inlet Ave, Merritt Island, FL 329533 beds, 2 baths, 1,702 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $260,500
- Price/sqft: $153
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,702 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 101
- Parcel #: 24 3623020000C0002700
- Zillow Home ID: 54604892
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 240 Inlet Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32953 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 44.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% lower than in Merritt Island, and 23.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32953 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Merritt Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32953 home values.
- 1780 Canal Ct Merritt Island, FL$211K321,428
- 260 Inlet Ave Merritt Island, FL$262K321,822
- 245 Inlet Ave Merritt Island, FL$278K321,652
- 1800 Canal Ct Merritt Island, FL$292K321,874
- 1795 Basin St Merritt Island, FL$262K421,780
- 265 Inlet Ave Merritt Island, FL$174K321,758
- 225 Inlet Ave Merritt Island, FL$204K321,839
- 1810 Canal Ct Merritt Island, FL$277K321,702
- 1805 Basin St Merritt Island, FL$237K321,652
- 1755 Basin St Merritt Island, FL$232K321,372
- 1750 Canal Ct Merritt Island, FL$281K421,758
- 290 Inlet Ave Merritt Island, FL$239K321,874
- 1785 Canal Ct Merritt Island, FL$277K321,794
- 1795 Canal Ct Merritt Island, FL$266K321,581
- 265 Florida Blvd Merritt Island, FL$276K321,372
- 1775 Canal Ct Merritt Island, FL$288K422,300
- 1790 Basin St Merritt Island, FL$342K322,244
- 1805 Canal Ct Merritt Island, FL$239K321,372
- 1825 Canal Ct Merritt Island, FL$272K321,389
- 295 Inlet Ave Merritt Island, FL$194K321,722
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.