240 Lafayette St APT 4, New York, NY 100122 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Bedroom, Cooling System: Window Unit(s) A/C, Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 2110548480
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 240 Lafayette Street APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% lower than in New York Metro, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 240 Lafayette St New York, NY$8.38M----5,545
- 242 Lafayette St APT 3N New York, NY$1.16M11--
- 242 Lafayette St # 1AB New York, NY$1.48M------
- 242 Lafayette St APT 5N New York, NY$2.84M------
- 242 Lafayette St APT 4S New York, NY$2.61M------
- 242 Lafayette St APT 3N New York, NY$1.57M------
- 246 Lafayette St New York, NY$6.97M----4,784
- 65 Spring St FRNT 2 New York, NY--------
- 248 Lafayette St # 1STFL New York, NY$750K------
- 63 Spring St New York, NY$8.18M----5,140
- 87 Crosby St New York, NY$9.3M----20,080
- 45 Spring St New York, NY$790K11--
- 236 Lafayette St APT 4 New York, NY$4.86M41--
- 242 Lafayette St APT 3S New York, NY$2.1M21.5--
- 242 Lafayette St APT 4S New York, NY$976K21--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!