240 Mardi Gras Ave NW, Palm Bay, FL 329073 beds, 2 baths, 1,962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $25
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 366 sqft
- Bedroom, Exterior Type: Block, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,962 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 28 3636EX006600001600
- Zillow Home ID: 66682787
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 240 Mardi Gras Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% lower than in Palm Bay, and 76.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32907 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palm Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32907 home values.
- 230 Mardi Gras Ave NW Palm Bay, FL$77K221,200
- 241 Medea Ave NW Palm Bay, FL$62K321,036
- 251 Medea Ave NW Palm Bay, FL$141K422,249
- 220 Mardi Gras Ave NW Palm Bay, FL$71K321,040
- 231 Medea Ave NW Palm Bay, FL$94K321,214
- 261 Medea Ave NW Palm Bay, FL$83K311,803
- 221 Medea Ave NW Palm Bay, FL$75K321,257
- 251 Mardi Gras Ave NW Palm Bay, FL$182K322,141
- 210 Mardi Gras Ave NW Palm Bay, FL$151K422,252
- 221 Mardi Gras Ave NW Palm Bay, FL$127K321,708
- 261 Mardi Gras Ave NW Palm Bay, FL$50K321,310
- 271 Medea Ave NW Palm Bay, FL--------
- 211 Medea Ave NW Palm Bay, FL--------
- 211 Mardi Gras Ave NW Palm Bay, FL$82K321,032
Nearby Schools in Palm Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292