240 Mt Pilchuck Ave SW, Issaquah, WA 980274 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The neighborhood is quiet and friendly. Long standing neighbors with most owning their homes for 10 years or more.
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $400,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 840 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 640 sqft
- View: City, Territorial
- Culdesac, Airconditioning Ready
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,320 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 5710620050
- Zillow Home ID: 48975428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 240 Mt Pilchuck Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.3% higher than in Issaquah, and 18.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
- 220 Mt Pilchuck Ave SW Issaquah, WA$483K32.52,250
- 260 Mt Pilchuck Ave SW Issaquah, WA$504K42.252,070
- 200 Mt Pilchuck Ave SW Issaquah, WA$466K322,150
- 295 Mt Olympus Dr SW Issaquah, WA$483K52.252,260
- 265 Mt Olympus Dr SW Issaquah, WA$448K41.751,900
- 315 Mt Olympus Dr SW Issaquah, WA$541K432,450
- 245 Mt Olympus Dr SW Issaquah, WA$455K422,360
- 180 Mt Pilchuck Ave SW Issaquah, WA$493K432,470
- 225 Mt Olympus Dr SW Issaquah, WA$455K42.52,030
- 280 Mt Pilchuck Ave SW Issaquah, WA$578K31.753,010
- 1085 SW Mt Markham Pl Issaquah, WA$458K332,260
- 195 Mt Olympus Dr SW Issaquah, WA$442K31.751,950
- 345 Mt Olympus Dr SW Issaquah, WA$448K422,300
- 160 Mt Pilchuck Ave SW Issaquah, WA$457K31.751,870
- 205 Mt Pilchuck Ave SW Issaquah, WA$510K42.252,050
- 300 Mt Pilchuck Ave SW Issaquah, WA$518K42.52,468
- 185 Mt Pilchuck Ave SW Issaquah, WA$594K31.753,060
- 175 Mt Olympus Dr SW Issaquah, WA$451K32.752,040
- 1083 SW Mt Markham Pl Issaquah, WA$396K31.51,480
- 165 Mt Pilchuck Ave SW Issaquah, WA$453K31.751,710
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.