240 N Bayshore Blvd APT 117, San Mateo, CA 944012 beds, 2 baths, 1,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1982
- HOA Fee: $400
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $431
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups,Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show,Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed,Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity,Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas,Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting,Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area,Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening,Association Fees Include \ Reserves,Association Fees Include \ Roof,Bathroom \ No Stall Shower,Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+,Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat,Building Type \ Condo,Communications \ Intercom,Cooling \ None,Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room,Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen,Family Room \ No Family Room,Family Room \ No Separate Family Room,Flooring \ Carpet - Area,Flooring \ Laminate,Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter,Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener,Garage Parking Features \ Underground Parking,Heating \ Baseboard,HOA Amenities \ Barbecue Area,HOA Amenities \ Elevator,Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet,Kitchen \ Dishwasher,Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal,Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In,Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet,Laundry \ Dryer,Laundry \ In Laundry Room,Laundry \ Washer,Listing Class \ Residential,Listing Service \ Full Service,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell,Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet,Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet,Roof \ Composition,Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor,Style \ Contemporary,Subclass \ Condominium,View \ Local/Neighborhood,
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Parcel #: 109830170
- Zillow Home ID: 15633923
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 240 N Bayshore Boulevard APT 117
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Shoreview market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.1% higher than in San Mateo, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Shoreview home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Shoreview home values.
- Apt 213$418K221,020
- Apt 101$426K11908
- Apt 102$411K221,020
- Apt 103$379K11725
- Apt 104$379K11725
- Apt 105$411K221,020
- Apt 106$454K221,020
- Apt 107$430K221,020
- Apt 108$380K11725
- Apt 109$379K11725
- Apt 110$379K11725
- Apt 111$427K221,020
- Apt 112$411K221,020
- Apt 113$488K221,020
- Apt 114$379K11725
- Apt 115$398K221,020
- Apt 116$411K221,020
- Apt 118$411K221,020
- Apt 119$411K221,020
- Apt 120$427K221,020
Nearby Schools in San Mateo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!