240 Park Ave S APT 12B, New York, NY 100033 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,139 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2009
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $4,837,500
- Price/sqft: $2,262
- View: City, Park
- ,Fitness Center,Playroom,Library,Central Air Conditioning,10'6 ceilings,East and West exposures,Full city view Full park view Light - excellent Washer/dryer
- # Stories: 18.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 54
- Floor size: 2,139 sqft
- Parcel #: 08481342
- Zillow Home ID: 83935402
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 240 Park Avenue S APT 12B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10003 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in New York, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 10003 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10003 home values.
- # 15PHB$2.89M22.51,497
- Apt 6C$2.3M22.51,472
- Apt 7D$1.34M11805
- Apt 8D$1.33M11805
- Apt 11B$4.13M----2,125
- Apt 7B$4.09M----2,125
- Apt 10A$3.43M----1,590
- Apt 10D$1.33M11805
- # 14A2$2.91M----1,549
- Apt 5C$2.59M----1,451
- Apt 6D$1.66M11805
- Apt 10C$2.73M22.51,472
- Apt 5B$4.12M----2,125
- # 15PHA$5.18M33.52,310
- Apt 12C$3.12M22.51,472
- Apt 14B$4.14M----2,125
- Apt 11D$1.34M----806
- Apt 10B$4.14M----2,125
- # 2D2$1.73M----1,129
- Apt 4D$1.34M----806
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!