240 Richmond Rd, Coventry, CT 062383 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,764 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Oil,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ Was Treated,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Raised Ranch,Water Source \ Private Well,
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,764 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2123899559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 240 Richmond Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06238, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% less than in Coventry, and 6.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06238 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Coventry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06238 home values.
- 247 Richmond Rd Coventry, CT$192K321,664
- 229 Richmond Rd Putnam, CT$333K42.53,756
- 272 Richmond Rd Coventry, CT$201K41.11,932
- 225 Richmond Rd Coventry, CT$438K------
- 290 Richmond Rd Coventry, CT$286K422,520
- 222 Richmond Rd Coventry, CT$325K333,360
- 290 Richmond Rd Putnam, CT$290K321,867
- 290 Richmond Rd Putnam, CT$503K321,867
- 279 Richmond Rd Coventry, CT$367K------
- 207 Richmond Rd Coventry, CT$178K321,301
- 170 Richmond Rd Coventry, CT$175K31.11,008
- 191 Richmond Rd Coventry, CT$222K42.52,668
- 327 Richmond Rd Coventry, CT$274K42.51,702
- 175 Richmond Rd Coventry, CT$175K211,056
- 355 Richmond Rd Coventry, CT$275K42.51,864
- 167 Richmond Rd Coventry, CT$164K311,044
- 280 Boston Tpke Coventry, CT$152K21772
- 342 Richmond Rd Coventry, CT$317K33.52,200
Nearby Schools in Coventry
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.