2400 Beacon St UNIT 503, Chestnut Hill, MA 024672 beds, 2 baths, 1,413 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $975,000
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, ASSOC_SECURITY \ TV Monitor, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Heat Pump, COOLING \ Individual, COOLING \ Unit Control, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Handicap Accessible, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HEATING \ Individual, HEATING \ Unit Control, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Handicap Accessible, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, OTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Pantry, OTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH1_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, OTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 112
- Floor size: 1,413 sqft
- Parcel #: W:21 P:02439 S:322
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 81854371
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2400 Beacon Street UNIT 503
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.3% lower than in Boston, and 66% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
- Unit 202$1.17M221,569
- Unit PH609$1.32M32.51,648
- Unit 204$1.13M22.51,485
- Unit 406$713K221,213
- Unit 212$312K11.5963
- Unit 215$837K22.51,450
- Unit 207$492K221,211
- Unit 502$1.19M221,570
- Unit 111$312K11.5961
- Unit 315$823K22.51,450
- Unit 513$309K221,113
- Unit 205$318K12806
- Unit 211$695K11.51,170
- Unit 402$1.35M231,618
- Unit 514$971K22.51,450
- Unit 404$1.42M32.51,953
- Unit PH606--33.53,073
- Unit 413$467K221,109
- Unit 509$850K22.51,405
- Unit 201$1.32M32.51,873
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!