2400 Beacon StUNIT 510, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $2,931/moUpdate your Zestimate
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,203 sq ft
- Lot:7.5 acres
- Year Built:2007
- Last Sold:Dec 2006 for $790,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Stables,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,ASSOC_SECURITY \ TV Monitor,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub,BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,COOLING \ Common,COOLING \ Unit Control,DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior,DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ City View(s),EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks),EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Marble,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Common,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Heat Pump,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony - Interior,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ French Doors,MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level,MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ Mid-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count112
- Middle SchoolPublic/ Private
- Parcel #W:21 P:02439 S:336
- Room Count4
- Unit Floor #5
- Zillow Home ID81855892
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Elementary SchoolPublic/ Private
- High SchoolPublic/ Private
- LaundryIn Unit
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2400 Beacon Street UNIT 510
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
- Unit 202$999K22.01,569
- Unit PH609$1.24M32.51,648
- Unit 204$983K22.51,485
- Unit 406$691K22.01,213
- Unit 212$340K11.5963
- Unit 215$795K22.51,450
- Unit 207$493K22.01,211
- Unit 502$1.07M22.01,570
- Unit 111$339K11.5961
- Unit 315$791K22.51,450
- Unit 513$413K22.01,113
- Unit 205$335K12.0806
- Unit 211$659K11.51,170
- Unit 402$1.25M23.01,618
- Unit 514$848K22.51,450
- Unit 404$1.25M32.51,953
- Unit PH606--33.53,073
- Unit 413$493K22.01,109
- Unit 509$804K22.51,405
- Unit 201$1.26M32.51,873
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292